Header Ads

H.S.C and S.S.C Paragraph VISIT TO A PLACE OF HISTORICAL INTEREST


                                            
                                                     VISIT TO A PLACE OF HISTORICAL INTEREST
During the last autumn vacation I went to visit Bagerhat, a great historical place, with my father. I spent eight hours there. The Mazar of Khan Jahan Ali is a fine one storeyed building. It has a beautiful dome. Hazrat Khan Jahan Aliwas buried there. The tomb is made of cut out stones. There is a small mosque nearby. A close associate of Khan Jahan Ali was buried outside the tomb.One the night of the full moon of the month of Chaitra a big fair is held beside the Mazar. Many people attend the fair. There is a big tank in front of the mazar. The local people call it the Deghi of Khan Jahan Ali. There are some crocodiles in the big tank. I also visited the Satgambouj Mosque. This Dighi is called the Ghora Dighi. I visited the Dighi and came to know many things about the social work of Khan Jahan Ali. Bagerhat is really a place of historical interest. I saw many things and enjoyed myself. I left Bagerhat but the memory still haunts my mind.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.