Header Ads

14. Suppose, you are Shamim, a student of Sarail Annada Govt College. You have taken Biology as an elective subject. But now you want to take Math in lieu of Biology. Now, write an application to the Principal of your college seeking permission to change the elective subject.



14. Suppose, you are Shamim, a student of Sarail Annada Govt College. You have taken Biology as an
elective subject. But now you want to take Math in lieu of Biology. Now, write an application to the
Principal of your college seeking permission to change the elective subject.
26August 2019
The Principal
Sarail Annada Govt College
Brahmanbaria
Subject: Application for changing elective subject.
Sir,
I would like to state that I am a student of Class XI in science group of your college. As elective subject,
I took Biology at the beginning. But I do not find any interest in it. In fact, I find it difficult to understand
. So, I want to take Math in lieu of Biology.
I, therefore, hope that you would be kind enough to allow me to change the elective subject and oblige.
Yours sincerely,
Tasim Uddin Shamim
Class XI,
Roll 10, Science Group

No comments

Powered by Blogger.