Header Ads

SSC Transformation of Sentence Advance Model Question 11 with Answer


 

11. Change the sentences according to directions.
(a) My friend invited me to pay a visit Cox’s Bazar. (interrogative)
(b) I was very glad. (negative)
(c) I accepted the invitation. (passive)
(d) When I reached there, my friend received me cordially. (simple)
(e) I was excited to see the sea beach. (exclamatory)
(f) It is the largest sea-beach in the world. (comparative)
(g) It is one of the most beautiful sea-beaches in the world. (positive)
(h) It is called the pleasure seekers’ paradise. (active)
(i) Visitors go there to enjoy natural beauties. (compound)
(j) It was more memorable than most other journey’s in my life. (superlative)

Answer:

(a) Didn’t my friend invite me to pay a visit Cox’s Bazar?
(b) I was not at all sad.
(c) The invitation was accepted by me.
(d) On reaching there, my friend received me cordially.
(e) How excited I was to see the sea beach!
(f) It is larger than any other sea-beach in the world.
(g) Very few sea-beaches in the world are as beautiful as it.
(h) People call it pleasure seekers’ paradise.
(i) Visitors go there and enjoy natural beauties.
(j) It was one of the most memorable journeys in my life.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.