Header Ads

7th NTCRA SCHOOL ENGLISH EXAM



) বর্ষা শুরু হয়েছে
) The rain has set in
) The rains have set in
) The rains have set on
) The rain has set out
উত্তরঃ ) The rains have set in
) সে দিন এনে দিন খায়
) He lives from hand to mouth
) He lives by hand to mouth
) He lives day by day
) He eats day by day
উত্তরঃ ) He lives from hand to mouth
) সে বলল যে সে যাবে
) He said that he will go
) He said that he would went
) He said that he will went
) He said that he would go
উত্তরঃ ) He said that he would go
) আমি বরং মরব কিন্ত ভিক্ষা করব না
) I would rather to die than to beg
) I would die than beg
) I would die rather beg
উত্তরঃ ) I would rather to die than to beg
) সে হাসতে হাসতে চলে গেল
) He went away laugh
) He went away to laugh
) He went away laughing and laughing
) He went away laughing
উত্তরঃ ) He went away laughing
) আমি এটা না করে পারলাম না
) I could not help do it
) I could not help doing it
) I could not help to do it
) I could not but did it
উত্তরঃ ) I could not help doing it
) I do not take tea.
) আমি চা খাই
) আমি চা পান করি না
) আমি চা খাব না
) আমি চা আনি না
উত্তরঃ ) আমি চা পান করি না
) Look before you leap.
) লাফ দেবার আগে তাকাও
) ভাবিয়া করিও কাজ
) আগে ভাবিয়া পরে লাফ দিবে
) দেখে নাও পরে লাফ দাও
উত্তরঃ ) ভাবিয়া করিও কাজ
) It is raining cats and dog.
) মুষলধারে বৃষ্টি হচ্ছে
) কুকুর বিড়ালের মত বৃষ্টি হচ্ছে
) ইহা বৃষ্টি হচ্ছে কুকুর বিড়ালের মত
) কুকুর বিড়াল বৃষ্টিতে ভিজছে
উত্তরঃ ) মুষলধারে বৃষ্টি হচ্ছে
১০) He has killed himself.
) সে তোমাকে হত্যা করেছে
) সে তাকে হত্যা করেছে
) সে মারা গেছে
) সে আত্মহত্যা করেছে
উত্তরঃ ) সে আত্মহত্যা করেছে
১১) Diamond cuts diamond.
) সঙ্গ দোষে নষ্ট
) সঙ্গ দেখে লোক চেনা যায়
) সৎ সঙ্গে সর্গ বাস
) মানিকে মানিক চেনে
উত্তরঃ ) মানিকে মানিক চেনে
১২) I am badly hard up.
) আমি অস্যহ হয়ে ওঠেছি
) আমি এক কথার মানুষ
) আমি কঠিন অসুখে ভুগছি
) আমার টাকার খুব অনটন হয়েছে
উত্তরঃ ) আমার টাকার খুব অনটন হয়েছে
১৩) He is only five.(Negative)
) He is not less than five
) He is not only five
) He is above not five
) He is not aged five
উত্তরঃ ) He is not less than five
১৪) If he does not do,he will die.(Compound)
) Do and die
) Do or die
) He cannot do and die
) Let him do or he will die
উত্তরঃ ) Let him do or he will die
১৫) Everybody knows this.(Interrogative)
) Does anybody knows this?
) Who does not knows this?
) Who do not knows this?
) Do anybody know this?
উত্তরঃ ) Who does not knows this?
১৬) I wish I were an ideal teacher.(Exclamatory)
) If I were an ideal teacher!
) How an ideal teacher I was!
) What an ideal teacher I was!
) If an an ideal teacher I was!
উত্তরঃ ) If I were an ideal teacher!
১৭) I must go there.(negative)
) I cannot but going there
) I cannot help go there
) I cannot but go there
) I must not go there
উত্তরঃ ) I cannot but go there

১৮) Move and die.(simple)
) If you move, you will die
) By moving you will die
) Without moving you will die
) If you do not move, you will die
উত্তরঃ ) By moving you will die
১৯) Though he tried hard, he failed.(Compound)
) He tried and failed
) In spite of his trying hard, he failed
) He tried hard but failed
) But for his trying hard, he failed
উত্তরঃ ) He tried hard but failed
২০) What is the noun form of ‘beautiful’?
) beauty ) beautify
) beautifully ) beauteous
উত্তরঃ ) beauty
২১) He is justice of the high court.Here ‘justice’ is a/an
noun.
) abstract
) material
) proper
) common
উত্তরঃ ) common
২২) He raised his hand. Here ‘raised’ is a verb.
) copulative
) cognate
) factitive
) causative
[note: verb-এর পর object থাকলে
transitive verb বলে Raise- এর পর hand(object)
থাকায় raise এখানে transitive verb]
২৩) An adverb does not modify-
) nouns
) adjectives
) verbs
) adverbs
উত্তরঃ ) nouns
২৪) Which pen do you want?
Here ‘which’ is a/an-
) adjective
) pronoun
) conjunction
) interjection
উত্তরঃ ) adjective
২৫) A paragraph must have theme/themes.
) one
) two
) three
) four
উত্তরঃ ) one

No comments

Powered by Blogger.