Header Ads

8th NTCRA SCHOOL EXAM



) Certainly, I shall stand by you(Complex).
) I shall stand by you and it is certain
) It is certain that I shall stand by you
) It is certainly that I shall stand by you
) There is no doubt that I shall stand by you
উত্তরঃ ) I shall stand by you and it is certain
) I had a nice dream last night(Interrogative)
) Didn’t I had a nice dream last night?
) Do not I had a nice dream last night?
) Had not I had a nice dream?
) Had I have a nice dream last night?
উত্তরঃ ) Do not I had a nice dream last night?
) Although he is poor, he is honest(simple)
) Despite his poor, he is honest
) Despite his honesty, he is poor
) Despite his poverty, he is honest
) In spite of having poor, he is honest
উত্তরঃ ) Despite his poverty, he is honest
) It burns the prettiest of any wood(positive).
) No other wood is as pretty as it burns
) No other wood burns is as pretty as it
) No other wood burns as pretty as it
) No other wood burn as petty as it
উত্তরঃ ) No other wood burns as pretty as it
) There is only a high school at Satkhira(Negative).
) Not more than a high school is at Satkhira
) There is not more than a high school is at Satkhira
) There is a few school at Satkhira
) There is nothing but a school at Satkhira
উত্তরঃ ) There is not more than a high school is at Satkhira
) Akhi missed the train(Negative)
) Akhi did not catch the train
) Akhi did not get the train
) Akhi did not get into the train
) Akhi does not get on the train
উত্তরঃ ) Akhi did not catch the train
) I knew his name(Complex)
) I know what is his name
) I know what his name is
) I knew what was his name
) I knew what name is
উত্তরঃ[নোটঃ সঠিক উত্তর হবে
I knew what his name was]
) We shall not see his like again.
Here ‘like’ is a/an-
) Adverb
) Noun
) preposition
) Adjective
উত্তরঃ ) Noun
) What is the noun form of ‘know’?
) Knowing
) knowledge
) known
) knowledgeable
উত্তরঃ ) knowledge
১০) Shahed did not join army.
Here the word ‘army’ is-
) an abstract noun
) a common noun
) a collective noun
) a material noun
উত্তরঃ ) a collective noun
১১) The road runs hill and plain.
) by
) to
) across
) over
উত্তরঃ ) across
১২) Piya has slept only three hours.
Which part of speech is the word ‘only’ here?
) A noun
) An adjective
) An adverb
) A preposition
উত্তরঃ ) An adverb
১৩) A paragraph has important parts in a single para.
) 1
) 2
) 3
) 4
উত্তরঃ ) 3
১৪) আমি তাকে দুবছর যাবত চিনি
) I have been knowing her for two years
) I have known her for two years
) I know her for two years
) I am knowing her two years
উত্তরঃ ) I have known her for two years
১৫) সূর্য উঠেছে
) The sun has up
) The sun is up
) The sun had been up
) The sun has been up
উত্তরঃ ) The sun is up
১৬) সে গতকাল বাড়ি এসেছে
) He had come home yesterday
) He has come home last day
) He came home yesterday
) He had been come home yesterday
উত্তরঃ ) He came home yesterday
১৭) মেয়েটিকে আমি পথের পাশে ফুল বিক্রি করতে দেখেছিলাম
) I had seen the nice girl beside the road to sell flowers
) I saw the girl on the road to sell the flowers
) I saw the girl beside the road to sell the flowers
) I was seeing the girl beside the road to sell flowers
উত্তরঃ ) I saw the girl beside the road to sell the flowers
১৮) মোস্তারীরা চার বোন
) Mostari and her sister are in four in number
) Mostari has four sisters
) Mostari has three sisters
) Mostari have four sisters
উত্তরঃ ) Mostari and her sister are in four in number
১৯) লক্ষী আজ স্কুলে আসে নাই
) Laxmi does not come to school today
) Laxmi did not come to school that day
) Laxmi has not come to school today
) Laxmi has not been come to school today
উত্তরঃ ) Laxmi has not come to school today
২০) It is really a vexed question.
) এটি প্রকৃতপক্ষে একটি অসহনীয় প্রশ্ন
) বাস্তবিকই এটি একটি বিরক্তকর প্রশ্ন
) এটি প্রকৃতপক্ষে একটি বিরক্তকর প্রশ্ন
) এটি আসলেই বাজে প্রশ্ন
উত্তরঃ ) এটি প্রকৃতপক্ষে একটি বিরক্তকর প্রশ্ন
২১) The clouds rolled away.
) মেঘ চলে গেছে
) মেঘ কেটে গেল
) মেঘ উড়ে গেল
) মেঘ চলে গেল
উত্তরঃ ) মেঘ কেটে গেল
২২) A little learning is a dangerous thing.
) অল্প লেখাপড়া ভীষণ ভয়ংকর
) স্বল্পবিদ্যা ভয়ংকরী
) অল্প বিদ্যা ভয়ংকরী
) সামান্য বিদ্যা ভীষণ ভয়াবহ
উত্তরঃ[নোটঃ সঠিক উত্তর হবেঅল্পবিদ্যা ভয়ংকরী]
২৩) Sathi is known to me.
) সাথী আমার চেনা
) সাথী আমার আত্মীয়
) সাথী আমার পরিচিত
) সাথী আমি চিনি
উত্তরঃ ) সাথী আমার পরিচিত
২৪ Time and tide wait for none.
) সময় জল কারও জন্য থেমে থাকে না
) সময় জল অপেক্ষা করে না কখনও
) সময় জলস্রোত কারও জন্য অপেক্ষা করে না
) সময় স্রোত কখনও অপেক্ষা করে থাকে না
উত্তরঃ ) সময় জলস্রোত কারও জন্য অপেক্ষা করে না
২৫) Don’t cry down your enemy.
) শত্রুকে খাটো করে দেখো না
) শত্রু থেকে দূরে থাক
) শত্রুকে ছোট ভাবতে নাই
) শত্রুকে আপন ভেবো না
উত্তরঃ ) শত্রুকে খাটো করে দেখো না

No comments

Powered by Blogger.