Header Ads

H.S.C and S.S.C Paragraph YOUR VISIT TO A VILLAGE FAIR



YOUR VISIT TO A VILLAGE FAIR
A village fair is an annual affair. It is a large gathering place for all ages and callings. last month, I visited a fair at my village, joynagor in comilla. The fair was held on the occasion of the  death anniversary of a holy man named Pabitra Shah.It was held on the bank of the river Titas. During the fair I   was in my village  as my school was closed due to summer vacation. The ground was not so far from our home. So I went there on foot. Some of my friends accompanied me. We reached there about 3.30 p.m. In the fair, the people of different professions brought their own handmade articles for sale. The shopkeepers sitting in rows displayed their articles an attractive atmosphere. In the evening, we started for home with a pleasant mind. Indeed, the day was very enjoyable and interesting to me.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.