Header Ads

10. An application to the Principal of your college for a testimonial



10. An application to the Principal of your college for a testimonial
12March2Ol6
The Principal,
Abdul Majid College,
Maradnagar, Comilla.
Subject: Application for a testimonial
Sir,
I beg most respectfully to state that I had been a student of your college for the last two years. I passed the H.S.C Examination from your college in 2019 in science group bearing Roll No. 531269. I secured GPA -5. Now I wish to get myself admitted into a university. So, I need a testimonial/ character certificate from you.
I therefore, pray and hope that you would be kind enough to issue me a testimonial/ character certificate, referring to my character, academic records and other activities during the period I was in your college.
I remain
Sir
Your most obedient pupil
Nazim uddin Sumon
Roll No. 531269

No comments

Powered by Blogger.