Header Ads

8. Write an application to your Principal for a seat in your college hostel.



8. Write an application to your Principal for a seat in your college hostel. 
12March2Ol6
The Principal,
Abdul Majid College,
Maradnagar, Comilla.
Subject : Prayer for a seat in the college hostel.
Sir, 
With due respect I beg to state that I am a student of class xii in your college. My father is a Government employee. Recently he has been transferred from Sonapur to Nurpur in Chittagong. Our family has already shifted there. I have been suffering much for want of accommodation. For this reason my studies are greatly hampered. Besides, I have no relations in the city. So I am badly in need of a seat in the college hostel.
In the circumstances stated above, I pray and hope that your honour would be kind enough to allot me a seat in the college hostel and oblige thereby.
Yours obediently,
Imran Khan  
Class- xii  
Roll No. 12

2 comments:

Powered by Blogger.