Header Ads

H.S.C and S.S.C Composition A JOURNEY BY BOAT



A JOURNEY BY BOAT
Bangladesh is a land of rivers. A journey by boat is very interesting and enjoyable in our country.
I had an opportunity to enjoy a journey by boat.. A few months ago my friend invited me to attend the marriage ceremony of his sister. At 2 p. m, I started for sonatola, the village of my friend by boat.
I and two of my friends hired a fine boat. There were two boatmen. The sky was clear. At first our boat moved along a narrow canal. Then we reached the padma. The boatman started rowing. Then the boatman set sail and the boat was moving fast.
We enjoyed the scenes of the river. The fishermen were catching fish. The little waves of the river dashed our boat and its sound was lick music. Our boat began up and down. There were many sailing boats in the river.
The ghats on either side were all full of people. Some of them were bating. Boys were swimming. Some women were taking water with jars. We found the country side covered with green paddy. We saw the farmers working in the field. The scenery was very charming. The sun was setting. It seemed to be sinking into the water of the river. We enjoyed all this thinks.
At p.m. We reached our destination. My friend came to the ghat to receive us.
We enjoyed this journey very much. It gave me an opportunity to see the charming natural sights of rural village. I shall never forget it.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.