Header Ads

H.S.C and S.S.C Composition My Hobby



MY HOBBY
Hobby means one's favourite occupation, but not one's main business. A man does not depend on it for his living but it is not less important than his man business. It is an interesting way to enjoy our leisure period.
There are different kinds of hobbies such as gardening, stamp collecting, angling and photography.
I am a student, I have a hobby too. My favourite hobby is gardening. This hobby refreshes my body and mind and I can give more attention to my studies. It is helpful to my health. Physical labour and fresh air of the garden are very helpful for the body and mind.
I have a garden of my own. It is in front of my reading room. I work in my garden in the morning. I make the soil loose with a spade and weed out the grass. I water the plants regularly. I have planted all kinds of flowers in my garden. There are rose, chameli, gandharaj and bakul plants in my garden. The rose is the most favourite of them. I have put a fence around my garden. I feel a great joy to see the flowers in full bloom. The flowers are like my friends.
I get many benefits from my garden. Gardening is a good exercise. Before I made this garden, I was a sickly boy. I lost hunger and become weak.But when I started this garden, my hearts improved. Sometimes my neighbours take flowers from my garden to decorate their homes on festive occasion. All these fill my mind with joy and pride.
My hobby is a source of health and pleasure to me. It creates in me a sense of beauty, purity and nobleness.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.