Header Ads

H.S.C and S.S.C Composition YOUR CHILDHOOD MEMORIES



YOUR CHILDHOOD MEMORIES
Man is fond of turning back to the past. He often recollects the memories of the childhood days. I often remember the days of my childhood. When I remember my childhood days, I feel happy.
I was the youngest son of my parents. So, All the members of our family loved me very dearly. They bought for me nice toys. My grand mother was very fond of me. She told me many interesting stories.
I was born in a village. The padma flows by it. I swam in the river with other boys. We used to bathe in the river many times a day. Sometimes mother rebuked me for this. I used to catch fish in the ponds and rivers by angling.
The whole village was my playground. I wandered in the village and played with my friends. The days of summer were the happiest days to us. We plucked mangoes and black berries from tree to tree and ate them to our heat's content. I had a great fascination for picking green mangoes during storm. In the evening I played football and other village games.
The days of my school were very sweet. In the school we were afraid of our teachers. Before and after the class I played with other boys.
Another interesting memory was village hat. I used to go to the market with my father. I used to buy sweets from the vendors. How happy I was at my childhood days. I wish I could have gone to those days again.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.